Jedat exhibits at DAC 2017, to be held at Austin, TX. We look forward to meeting you at the show !
Jedat exhibits at DAC 2017, to be held at Austin, TX.
We look forward to meeting you at the show !
|Exhibition name||Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2017|
|Exhibit Hours||Monday, June 19 10am to 6pm|
Tuesday, June 20 10am to 6pm
Wednesday, June 21 10am to 6pm
|Exhibition Site||Austin Convention Center (Austin, Texas)|
|Design / IP Track Session||“Resistance Driven Routing Methodology of Power Supply Network for Low Power and Multiple Voltage Design ”|
Session Title: EmPowering Design
Oral session : 1:30 PM to 3:00PM （Location: Ballroom F）
Poster session : 5:00PM to 6:00PM （Exhibit foor）
|Request of demonstration||By email : Please click here|
１. Custom LSI
Custom LSI design platform (SX-Meister)
- Constraint-driven (EM/IR Drop/Noise) power routing which minimizes the chip size.
- Achieved by assigning wire topology and congestion-aware technology including slot insertion.
- Design cycle can be reduced with Jedat’s flexible hierarchy ECO and net-driven layout editing function. Even for large scale top level designs.
２. Power MOS
Fast power MOS analysis for design optimization and sign off
- Static analysis: Current/Voltage/On resistance/Power distribution
- Dynamic analysis: Time dependent port current and voltage waveform
- Thermal analysis: Thermal distribution, boundary condition at bonding/PAD
３. Flat Panel Design
Flat Panel Design platform (SX-Meister)
- Auto routing for LCD panels of any shape for mobile/IoT/Automotive applications
- High speed and high accuracy extraction tool for long and fat wires between pixels and drivers